- 0 Comments
- furnace, furnace repair, heating, home comfort, HVAC, maintenance
Winter is definitely coming in fast, so it’s time to consider your HVAC system and its ability to keep your comfortable and most importantly warm in the upcoming icy months. Furnace repair is a necessity as we approach the winter season to ensure all breakdowns and costly repairs are avoided in the middle of the frosty temperatures.
Furnace repair is critical for two reasons:
- Your furnace’s fan runs continuously through both cooling and heating seasons. Long months of use require expert care to determine if the fan is working properly and efficiently to get you through the winter.
- A lot can happen to the rest of your heating system when it’s not in use all summer. One of these things is corrosion, which can be incredibly hazardous to your unit and even to your personal safety. Professional service will ensure that your furnace repair is completed properly and your home comfort system will work well all season.
While performing furnace repair, a professional will also be able to fix any signs of damage, such as cracking, that can result from age or regular wear and tear. A lot of damage and other issues evade homeowners, so it’s vital that an expert be called to correct any problems. A professional will also be able to remove grease build-up, tighten up pipes, find and repair any leaks and complete any preventative maintenance.
As a homeowner, you can keep a lookout for things that indicate furnace failure:
- Higher energy bills indicate a lower system efficiency and probable furnace problems
- An onslaught of allergies indicates poor air quality and possible furnace breakdown
- A thermostat that doesn’t seem to work no matter how much you crank it up likely means the problem lies with the furnace, not the thermostat
Don’t suffer through the winter with a malfunctioning home comfort system! Choose to schedule furnace repair and have your home comfortable and warm no matter what.
Davenport-Campbell’s professionals are highly trained and qualified to complete all of your furnace repair needs to ensure everything runs smoothly this winter season. We are more than happy to help with any and all of your HVAC needs!